Sunday, October 25, 2015

Cracking the Code

The newest project my G.T. class is working on is coding. Coding is step-by-step writing commands for your computer or computer programming. People should learn to code because it provides different skills. A concentrated mind is needed for different levels. I think people should learn how to code because, programming computers are important. Coding is important because it powers our  digital world.

I have no experience with coding so it was a new thing to me. I'm getting a little used to the hard levels. Coding is new to me, so it was a little hard. As I went through the levels it got more and more harder. Anyways, the biggest challenge for me was when I got to create my own pattern... It was hard because I didn't who what to put, and every time I put something nothing would happen.

If I could design any program or game, I would make a zombie video game. I know its a bit cheesy, but zombies are my favorite. It would have four life restocks. It would have these types of zombies crawlers, runners, fresh zombies, scramblers, and most important thriller zombies. You can switch your weapons out, the weapons would be hammers, knifes, and bats. There would also have a little story behind the game, my idea was to make a video about how the virus was spread and how people didn't get the virus, then the game would begin. Zombies would be everywhere, kinda like a persons worse nightmare.




No comments:

Post a Comment