Friday, January 29, 2016

Hockney Style Joiners

Well I'm back from a three day weekend, it seemed like a long weekend but it was actually pretty short. Anyways, the latest project my G.T. class is working on is photomontages. Now, I'm gonna tell you why David Hockney's photomontages are different from mine. First my photomontages are beginner pictures. I'm kind of getting a hang of this photomontage thing... From the looks of his photos it seems like he spends a lot of time on his work and it looks well thought out. I feel like his photos have more meaning, and theres something special about the photos. We all have different ideas about what we our photomontages to look like, so I think thats why I our photomontages are different.

Lots of different photos have different meanings, they can be positive or negative. First I'll start with positive, positive means good or no doubts. So on Instagram I see a lot of positive pictures, like #prayforparis of other things for like friends of communities. Even though theres a lot of positive pictures there is also negative photos. When I go on Instagram some people say things about other people that they won't have the guts to say to there face. People also say bad things about other people that might not be true, or they might post bad pictures.

Well my picture is a soccer ball, so I want people to see my picture meaningful because I love soccer. Our photomontage is supposed to be a picture of something meaningful or special to you. Soccer is special to me because I've been playing it since 2009, over the years I've become a more passionate player. The message I want to send is a positive message saying I really love soccer and I wouldn't know what to do without it. soccer is my go-to, whenever I get bored or I don't want to do anything else I go outside and play soccer. Hopefully people can see how much I love soccer, and maybe they can try it out someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment